“Every Minute Spent In Planning Saves Ten Minutes In Execution”
Architecture Finalization is the ideal start we all want in our design to make sure that the product is delivered as per the expectations.
- Before jumping directly to the design, we ensure that requirements are captured properly and expectation set correctly. Technical feasibility is done at this stage to ensure the reliability and robustness of product.
- Risks are identified and mitigation strategies are proposed.
- Research and Data Analysis is performed.
- We also perform research in this phase to determine and evaluate the viability of the idea.
- Innovative methods and design are a result of this solid process we follow.
- Requirements Mapping is conducted in this stage to the requirements are captured.
- Block diagram is presented to showcase how the product will function.
Key Benefits Of Architecture Finalization
- Product is delivered as per expectations
- Risk Mitigation and Identification
- Best Quality products are delivered On Time
- Peace of Mind
- Cost Effective (at least 33%) Product Development
- Field Failure Reduction by more than 50%
Click here, If you want to execute this stage in your product development lifecycle for best results