Embedded Systems Design Engineer/Developer – Entry Level
Requirements for eligibility:
- Must be exceptionally good in C programming, testing/debugging and in advanced C concepts (pointers, structures, unions, interrupts etc).
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc in the field of Electronics & Communications OR Electrical & Electronics with good academics.
- Must have completed 6+ months certified course in C programming/Embedded systems or at least a 6 month of hands-on working experience on Embedded Systems developments
- Must have completed at least one Embedded Systems based project of medium size based on 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers.
- Good knowledge of using tools like C cross compilers for microcontrollers.
- Good hardware design knowledge will be a big plus.
- Handle both big & small projects within deadlines & able to work independently or in a group.